We have over 28 professional agents on call 24/7 that are ready to serve you throughout Porterville. There is no office visit necessary with us! We will dispatch one of our agents to meet you right at the jail. One stop bail bond shopping! Again, we want to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
Bail Bonds in Porterville have been serving Porterville, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, San Jose, Selinas and surrounding areas for over 20 years. Bail Bonds in Porterville has grown into a successfulBail Bonds in Porterville that is able to provide speedy and professional bonding services throughout Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Diego County, and Kern County. We are a family owned and operated agency that prides itself in being an active community member. Bail Bonds in Porterville will find a way to help you, no matter the circumstances.
• If financial arrangements are a concern for you, we offer several bail payment plans, usually without collateral. Call us for more details.
• Our easy payment plans offer 0% interest
• You can find a local bail bondsman in your area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to help.
• Bail can be posted anywhere in the United States.
• Personal, professional and confidential service
• Visa, MC, Amex and Discover accepted
• Deal Directly with a licensed professional Bail Agent
Our Goals And Our Mission
Freedom has been our business for over 30 years and our bondsmen have bailed out thousands of people. We are one of the oldest and largest bail bonds agencies in California. What this means to you is that we can offer better payment plans to more people.
It is the goal of our company to treat our clients with respect. We strive to inform and educate all parties involved by clearly explaining all responsibilities stated in the contract. We realize that this is a difficult situation and we want to make it as easy as possible.
It is the mission of our company to provide each of our valued clients with fast, confidential and courteous service. We believe in the right to bail and that a person is innocent until proven guilty. We also believe each person has the right to a fair and speedy trial and has the right to be represented by an attorney.