15 May Arrested People Still Have Rights
If you are arrested for any reason, it is imperative you know and use your rights to your advantage.
- You have the right to know the charges made against you.
- You have the right to remain silent.
- You have the right to an attorney.
- You have the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- You have the right to non-excessive bail.
At Sacramento Bail Bond Store Services, we make sure you know your rights and we work to help you protect them. We offer 24/7 bail bond service to all of California. On top of that, we offer the best payment plans than any other bail company – fitted around your financial situation. We take zero interest and zero hidden fees. We work fast so you don’t have to wait too long to get your loved one out of jail.