- Find out the charges made against the person you love, the cost of their bail, and where they are currently located.
- Have the person’s name and other personal information like address and date of birth ready.
- A co-signer may be required. If it will not be you, make sure the person who will co-sign is prepared with any questions regarding cosigning, and ready to provide their information.
- Contact Bail Bond Store In Sacramento at 916-444-6578.
- Work with a bail agent from Bail Bond Store In Sacramento to come up with an affordable payment plan. This payment plan is for the 10-15% premium.
- Resolve any outstanding questions and concerns with the co-signer and a bail agent from Bail Bond Store In Sacramento.
- If any collateral is required, discuss collateral options with your bail agent and anyone else who may be affected with this decision like a spouse or sibling.
- When your loved one has been bailed out, welcome them home and look after them. Make sure they go to court when needed.
Getting a bail bond for your loved one is simple at Bail Bond Store In Sacramento. Our bail bondsmen are the friendliest and most helpful. They make the entire process easy to understand. At first it might sound a bit daunting and complex but your Bail Bond Store In Sacramento agent really makes it very simple. Plus, they’re available to answer any and all questions through the entire process.