If you think the parking sign restrictions in Los Angeles are ridiculous, you should read up on these uber-ridiculous laws in the LA/Southern California area that are out-dated and just plain absurd.
- A man may not dress as a woman in Walnut unless the sheriff gives permission.
- You can only use your own bathroom as long as the window is closed in Dana Point.
- If there is no driver present, no vehicle may exceed 60 mph. This one has us scratching our head.
- Long Beach mini golf areas must be curse-free area (no swear words). Rats!
- Toads may not be licked in LA.
- You may not hunt moths under street lamps in LA.
- In LA, a man may not beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.
Yep, these are real laws, though we’re confident (and we’re sure you are too) that no one is going to get in serious trouble for these. Still though, it’s a possibility, technically, and if this ever happens to you or a friend, call Sacramento Bail Bond Store Services at 916-444-6578 and we’ll rush to bail you out of jail as soon as possible.